Call me for all your real estate needs @ 973-233-2040.
|Request My Free Relocation Package!
Moving your family to another town or state is a major event in your life! I am a Certified Cartus Relocation Specialist.
Find Out More >
View All Offers >
BLOOMFIELD NJ - Just 11 Miles from Manhattan
• Population approximately 48,000 in 5.3 square miles
• Houses mostly colonials and cape cods, numerous multi-family houses and abundant rental units
• Home of Bloomfield College, a private institution founded in 1863
• Easy commute via NJ Transit to Hoboken NJ and Penn Station New York; bus transportation to Port Authority New York and Newark NJ
• Historic downtown district called “The Green”
• Two large county parks, Bookdale Park and Watsessing Park are among the numerous green spaces in town.
• 9 elementary schools, one middle school (7th & 8th grade) and one high school
• The median sale price of single family homes (including condominiums and co-ops) for 2003-2012 was:
2012 - $235,000
2011 - $252,500
2010 - $289,000
2009 - $300,000
2008 - $325,000
2007 - $350,000
2006 - $360,000
2005 - $340,000
2004 - $289,000
2003 - $260,000
If you want to learn more, request my Relocation package. It's packed full of useful and important information. Don't move here without it! It will include a Town Information Guide and an area map. Just fill out the form and I will send it right out. It's free, with no obligation.
Have questions? Reach out to me via email, phone or text. I'll get back to you quickly.